Come to Mexico with us February 23 - 28, 2023!
Join us for a Wellness Getaway at the incredibly beautiful, luxury oceanfront Palmaia: House of Aia Resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. "Aia" refers to our connection to nature. This is Mexico’s premiere, award-winning, progressive wellness and spa resort. A secluded sanctuary with oceanfront swim up suites, a tranquil spa, secluded white sand beach and gourmet restaurants.
In partnership with Palmaia, we have purposefully created a vacation option that suits your schedule so you can design your own wellness experience.
Palmaia is an all-inclusive resort which means you can enjoy unrestricted access without the hassle of handling money. Here’s what’s included:
- Three mostly plant-based meals/day with a selection of 4 restaurants offering top notch cuisines of different cultures (including room service). The food is some of the best we’ve ever experienced and Palmaia has created a level of cuisine that is hard to match. Alcoholic beverages are also included.
- The resort offers a wide range of holistic practices offered during the week such as several types of Yoga, Meditation, Art Classes, Pranayama, Gong Bath, Cacao Ceremony, Circle Soul Reading, Sound Healing and much more. No other resort offers the quality and diversity of rituals and practices as Palmaia and they are all included in the price!
- You will be assigned a “Nomadic Guide/personal concierge” upon arrival who takes care of your every need!
- Children are welcomed and the resort has a Kid´s Waldorf Inspired Center as well as babysitting services (for an additional fee).
- The resort also has a fitness center, pool and beachside service, stand-up paddle boards, bike sharing service and fiber-optic Wi-Fi.
- Transportation to and from Cancun airport is also included.
The Spa in the Jungle at the resort is truly one of a kind. You have your pick of a wide range of holistic experiences like massages, facials, and body treatments, as well as guided spiritual journeys with the resort's in-house shaman. There is also a Temazcal on the property which involves participants sitting in a traditional sweat lodge for health and therapeutic benefits. This is sacred ceremony steeped in Mexican heritage.
Not included in the room rate: airfare, spa treatments, beauty salon services and ultra premium wines.
Getting there is easy! Fly into Cancun, Mexico and the resort will pick you up. Palmaia is only 45 minutes from the airport.
All rooms are oceanfront suites with a king bed or two queen beds. There are additional rooms with a bathtub, family rooms with bunk beds and swim-out suites. You can also request a room in the "Adult Only" building.
There is a 5 night minimum (Feb. 23 - 28) however, feel free to extend your stay (come earlier or stay longer).
Pricing starts at $495 per person, per night double occupancy.
Want to sign up or have questions? Just email Kathy at email@example.com.