Save the Date! Join us in Playa del Carmen, Mexico February 15 - 20, 2024!
Join us for a Wellness Getaway at the incredibly beautiful, luxury oceanfront Palmaia: House of Aia Resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. "Aia" refers to our connection to nature. This is Mexico’s premiere, award-winning, progressive wellness and spa resort. A secluded sanctuary with oceanfront swim up suites, a tranquil spa, secluded white sand beach and gourmet restaurants.
In partnership with Palmaia, we have purposefully created a vacation option that suits your schedule so you can design your own wellness experience.
Palmaia is an all-inclusive resort which means you can enjoy unrestricted access without the hassle of handling money. Here’s what’s included:
- Three mostly plant-based meals/day with a selection of 6 restaurants offering top notch cuisines of different cultures (including room service). The food is some of the best we’ve ever experienced and Palmaia has created a level of cuisine that is hard to match. Alcoholic beverages are also included.
Serving traditional Mexican cuisine with a modern twist, LEK, led by Executive Chef Eugenio, offers elevated dishes punctuated by secret herbs and spices harvested directly from the chef's own greenhouse.
Beach in atmosphere and ambiance, Su Casa, or "Your House," offers a wide variety of seasonal dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner with international flavor and flair steps from the ocean.
Mar de Olivio
This beautiful oceanfront restaurant takes traditional Mediterranean dishes and elevates and enriches them by using lesser-known, but no less delicious ingredients and cooking methods.
Taking traditional Thai cuisine as a base, Ume layers on top of that other East Asian flavors, and spices with the end result being a menu of fragrant, rich, and perfectly married fusion food including vegan sushi.
Open for breakfast and lunch, Plantissa is the perfect place to savor your favorite morning beverage, smoothies, vegan pastries and much more. Overlooking the ocean, you can get lost in the scenery and peacefulness of this space.
The resort's on-property food truck by the pool is the perfect place to grab a quick bite from the ever-changing menu of Mexican food favorites such as tacos, nachos, street corn
- The resort offers a wide range of holistic practices offered during the week such as several types of Yoga, Meditation, Art Classes, Pranayama, Gong Bath, Cacao Ceremony, Circle Soul Reading, Sound Healing and much more. No other resort offers the quality and diversity of rituals and practices as Palmaia and they are all included in the price!
- You will be assigned a “Nomadic Guide/personal concierge” upon arrival who takes care of your every need!
- Children are welcomed and the resort has a Kid´s Waldorf Inspired Center as well as babysitting services (for an additional fee).
- The resort also has a fitness center, pool and beachside service, stand-up paddle boards, bike sharing service and fiber-optic Wi-Fi.
- Transportation to and from Cancun airport is also included.
The Spa in the Jungle at the resort is truly one of a kind. You have your pick of a wide range of holistic experiences like massages, facials, and body treatments, as well as guided spiritual journeys with the resort's in-house shaman. There is also a Temazcal on the property which involves participants sitting in a traditional sweat lodge for health and therapeutic benefits. This is sacred ceremony steeped in Mexican heritage.
Not included in the room rate: airfare, spa treatments, beauty salon services and ultra premium wines.
Getting there is easy! Fly into Cancun, Mexico and the resort will pick you up. Palmaia is only 45 minutes from the airport.
All rooms are oceanfront suites with a king bed or two queen beds. There are additional rooms with a bathtub, family rooms with bunk beds and swim-out suites. You can also request a room in the "Adult Only" building.
There is a 5 night minimum (Feb. 15- 20) however, feel free to extend your stay (come earlier or stay longer).
Pricing info coming soon!
Want to put your name on the list or have questions? Just email Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.