Save the Date! Join us in Playa del Carmen, Mexico February 22 - 27, 2024!
Join us for a Wellness Getaway at the incredibly beautiful, luxury oceanfront Palmaia: House of Aia Resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. "Aia" refers to our connection to nature. This is Mexico’s premiere, all inclusive, award-winning, progressive wellness and spa resort.
- Accommodations - luxury, oceanfront suites (over 500 sqft) with breathtaking sunrise views from your balcony. Choose between one king bed or two queens. For an extra fee, you can opt for a swim out suite or room with a bathtub.
- Meals - Three mostly plant-based meals/day with a selection of 5 restaurants (and a poolside food truck) offering top notch cuisines of different cultures. The food is some of the best we’ve ever experienced and Palmaia has created a level of cuisine that is hard to match. You do not have to eat plant-based as all the restaurants have options such as eggs, fish and meat. Alcoholic beverages are also included. Check out these restaurants:
Serving traditional Mexican cuisine with a modern twist, LEK, led by Executive Chef Eugenio, offers elevated dishes punctuated by secret herbs and spices harvested directly from the chef's own greenhouse.
Beach in atmosphere and ambiance, Su Casa, or "Your House," offers a wide variety of seasonal dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner with international flavor and flair steps from the ocean.
Mar de Olivio
This beautiful oceanfront restaurant takes traditional Mediterranean dishes and elevates and enriches them by using lesser-known, but no less delicious ingredients and cooking methods.
Taking traditional Thai cuisine as a base, Ume layers on top of that other East Asian flavors, and spices with the end result being a menu of fragrant, rich, and perfectly married fusion food including vegan sushi.
Open for breakfast and lunch, Plantissa is the perfect place to savor your favorite morning beverage, smoothies, vegan pastries and much more. Overlooking the ocean, you can get lost in the scenery and peacefulness of this space.
The resort's on-property food truck by the pool is the perfect place to grab a quick bite from the ever-changing menu of Mexican food favorites such as tacos, nachos, street corn
- Daily classes and practices - Yoga, Meditation, Art Classes, Pranayama, Gong Bath, Cacao Ceremony, Gratitude Ritual, Sound Healing and much more. No other resort offers the quality and diversity as Palmaia! Here's sample schedule:
- Use of all amenities - fitness center, pool and beachside service, stand-up paddle boards, bikes and fiber-optic Wi-Fi
- Transportation - getting there is easy! Fly into Cancun, Mexico and the resort will pick you up at no charge. Palmaia is only 45 minutes from the airport.
What's NOT included?
- Spa treatments - the resort offers a plenitude of unique treatments at the Spa in the Jungle
- Beauty salon services
- Temazcal - a sacred ceremony steeped in Mexican heritage that involves participants sitting in a traditional sweat lodge for health and therapeutic benefits
- Ultra premium wines
What if I want to stay longer?
- There is a 5 night minimum - Feb. 22 - 27 - however, feel free to extend your stay (come earlier or stay longer) at the same low price
How much does it cost?
- $384/night per person for two people in a room (double occupancy) and $596/night if you want a single room
Is there a deposit to reserve my room?
- Yes, when registration opens, just email us to book your room. The resort requires a two night deposit that will be paid directly to the hotel. The balance is not due until check in.
Want to put your name on the list or have questions? Just email Kathy at email@example.com.